Follow up to Refreshing skills and spirit or New Beginnings Level 1 with skills assessment.
This can be done on the first day of a new training.
- Review Documentation, knobology , normal OB/GYN anatomy
- Identify trouble shooting on the ultrasound machines
- Identify normal and abnormal uterine anatomy and the adnexa on ultrasound images
- Identify abnormal 1st Trimester limited OB
- Define 2nd trimester ultrasound findings
- Identify fetal position’s and fetal landmarks
- Demonstrate ultrasound knowledge with a written and practical scanning competencies passing with 80%
- Evaluation of training to be completed
This is a 1-2 day course to update skills and refresh your spirit with scanning techniques, review of polices and procedures, and getting all your nurses on the same scanning protocols.
Completes Objectives for up to a total of 6 CU for this course from Iowa Nursing Association
How We Deliver the Training
Center Needs Assessment Form:
Completed Form is submitted; see our “Contact Us” page.
A quote & Contract are done.
After Confirmation with Contract:
Your center will recieve a suggested model schedule and example consent form