This course is a follow-up to Limited OB/GYN ultrasound training with skills assessment done as a requirement to show continuing education in the new scope of practice, usually done annually.
This can be done in conjunction with a new nurse training.
- Review Documentation, knobology, normal OB/GYN anatomy
- Identify troubleshooting on the ultrasound machines
- Identify abnormal gestational sacs in 1st-trimester
- Define 2nd-trimester ultrasound findings
- Identify fetal position’s and fetal landmarks
- Demonstrate ultrasound knowledge with a written competency
- Evaluation of training to be completed
This is a 1-2 day course to update skills and refresh your spirit with scanning techniques, review of policies and procedures, and getting all your nurses on the same scanning protocols.
7 Nursing Contact Hours available for this course.
Steps to obtain a Training:
1) Complete the Center Needs Assessment Form
Found on the “Contact Us” page.
2) Information will be sent to you
Welcome letter, Course outline, Fact sheet